We recognise that the careful handling of your personal information is important to you. The protection of personal data is just as important to us. Therefore Digital Pro Sounds commits itself to act in accordance with the following statement. With this statement you consent the collection, processing and use of your personal data by Digital Pro Sounds for the following purposes.
Personal data is defined as all information which allows conclusions about your personal or substantive relationships.
Data transmitted anonymously or using a pseudonym can not be considered as personal data.
Upon checking out we set up our systems to be as easy and friendly to all users with a simple add to cart system.
1. You would simply select pack or packs you want to purchase and add them to the cart.
2. You can either click on the cart icon on the top header to the right or hover over the cart with the mouse pointer which brings down a drop down menu to make your next selection. Once you have reached the cart page you can then add any coupon codes or adjustments ,then click proceed to check out.
3. On the check out page we ask for minimal information which is your first & last name, email address, account username and account password, this info will be the same info you use to come back to re purchase with and to login at a later time to re-download your content.
4. After you fill out the information required to make a purchase you will click the proceed to paypal button which you can then safely complete and process your order.
Note: All downloads will appear within your customer account after purchase and you will receive an email that the system will automatically send to the email you signed up with. Be sure to use an active valid email address and strong password you will remember for future reference.
*We DO NOT store or save any password credentials on our servers*
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
1. We have developed professional methods with integrity to protect the data received from you. Our staff are intensively informed and trained and commit themselves to the data confidentiality. This ensures that your data are kept confidential. We can particularly ensure that your data is protected because we provide our customer service through our own staff and not by third parties. Thereby controls and effective training are possible.
2. To protect your personal data during transmission to our servers, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. This encrypts all information you transmit to us.
3. Furthermore, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personal information. Part of these security measures is that we occasionally may ask you to provide proof of your identity before we disclose personal information.
4. We would like to point out that it is important to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. If you share your computer with others (notably for computers in public areas such as internet cafés and libraries), you should make sure to logout after each session.
5. Despite these actions, there is no 100% guarantee against unauthorised third parties gaining access to your data. Consequently, we have to point out that every transmission of data over the Internet is at your own risk.
Disclosure Of Personal Data
The careful handling of your personal information is important to us. It is by no ways our business to sell this information. We hand over information that we receive to third parties solely for the purposes described in the following:
1. In some cases Digital Pro Sounds is required by law to disclose information to third parties. In particular when a crime or abuse is suspected, Digital Pro Sounds is obliged to disclose information to law enforcement authorities. This includes exchanging information with companies that inquire credit card abuse. No personal data is passed if companies want to use them commercially.
2. We assign other service providers, partner companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include payment processing (credit card, direct debit), analysis of our databases, handling newsletters and other promotional activities as well as analysis and documentation of our site visits.
As part of a credit card and credit assessment your name and your email address are passed to such a company, whereas your rights are respected in strict accordance with statutory provisions.
3. As we continuously develop our business, it may occur that we sell or buy individual subsidiaries, business units or parts of them. In such transactions, customer information is usually transferred together with the transferred part of the company. Your data are further subject to the previously existing privacy statement. The only exception is the case that you explicitly agree to other provisions. In the unlikely event that all or substantial parts of Digital Pro Sounds are sold, personal information will be passed on to the buyer.
4. In all other cases, we will inform you when personal information should be disclosed to third parties.
Facebook & Facebook Ads
Digital Pro Sounds website uses plug-ins of the social network Facebook (www.facebook.com). The plug-ins are marked with a company logo of Facebook or the addition “Facebook Social Plug-in. When you access a website from us, which contains such a plug-in, a direct connection to servers through the browser of Facebook is set up. By integrating of the plug-in, Facebook receives the information that you have visited our website. As long as you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to the site to your Facebook account. The plug-in transmits any actions you perform via the plug-in, e.g. pressing the “Like”-Button, directly on to Facebook, and these data will be stored there. We utilize emails and analytics collected to target and run Facebook promotional ads.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Facebook, and your rights and settings taken to protect your privacy, please see the respective privacy notices from Facebook.
To prevent such a collection of data through Facebook, you must log out on Facebook before visiting our website.
If you don’t wish to use Facebook’s retargeting function, then you can generally deactivate it via your Facebook account
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for Digital Pro Sounds and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Additionally, a so-called User-ID will be used on this website. This ID is not assigned to a particular device, but to you personally. The User-ID enables the analysis of your behavior across devices (smartphone, tablet, notebook). The allocation of the User-ID to a user ensues once we have unequivocally identified you as a user. This happens generally when you are using your user account. As soon as you have logged-in for the first time, a User-ID is allocated to you accordingly. It contains a unique, persistent, and non-personally identifiable string for a signed user. Once you log into our website the User-ID is sent to Google Analytics. As far as Google is concerned, the User-ID functions as your pseudonym. Google connects your online behavior and the User-ID to a profile. Google only receives the User-ID, not the information contained in the above-mentioned profile or other personal data of yours. A summarized version of the profile thus created is accessible to us. We do not attach any other of your personally identifiable data to the profile connected to a User-ID.
If you do not want your activity on this website to be tracked, please opt out using this link:
Information About Saved Data
We will do our best to help you with your concerns.
Any consent given to the processing of data may be revoked at any time and without stating any reasons (in accordance with the German Teleservices Act – TMG).
Within the scope of its marketing operations Digital Pro Sounds uses Google’s program for “interest-based advertising”, so-called remarketing. In the process of this program a special browser cookie is stored on the user’s computer. It is used for serving the user special ads by Digital Pro Sounds, Google or third-party services when visiting other websites.
Users can opt out of Google’s use of these cookies by visiting the Opt out site of Google ads and the Opt out site of DoubleClick.
You receive a newsletter by Digital Pro Sounds if you
- Have subscribe to a newsletter on our website.
- Have registered for Digital Pro Sounds account (No Purchase Needed).
- Have downloaded a demo version, free download or made a purchase.
Within this Digital Pro Sounds distinguishes between different product categories. I.e. if you have purchased a production pack of any kind, it is possible we will follow up with promotional emails with similar and or related content to the purchased kit or kits.
You can withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time. In order to do so you can use the following link, which is available in every email.
We act according to the principle of data parsimony and data avoidance, i.e. we collect and use only the most necessary data for processing your order or product registration and for the communication with you.
You can visit our web site without leaving personal data: When surfing without logging in we do not collect any personal data but merely place a cookie and a pixel. By default information such as your IP address, time and duration of your visit, operating system, browser and visited sites are captured.
If you register as a customer we collect your data via the registration form you fill in, among others your name, your e-mail, the details of your desired method of payment, your credit card number if this applies, and the details on your regarding order. Different cookies will be created in this case as well.
We store your order data within the ordering history and send the order data to you via e-mail.
We also sporadically send out surveys on specific questions regarding Digital Pro Sounds and its products. If you take part in these campaigns, your e-mail address and your answers will be stored.
Finally, we need information on your person, at least your e-mail address in the following cases:
- If you use our support services. In this case the data you enter into the form about your purchase and or software is stored and used for follow-up, i.e. if use support a further time.
- If you participate in one of our competitions or other marketing campaigns.
- If you get in touch with us for other reasons.
Terms & Conditions
By using and purchasing from our website you agree to terms & conditions stated below.
- We have a no refunds policy as all orders are digital downloads. (please double check you are purchasing the correct product as in not doing so won’t be seen as a liable reason for a refund)
- In no circumstances are you aloud to redistribute, resell, trade or upload any kits that are purchased or available on our website, doing so will result in legal action.
- Purchasing kits from us entitles you to use the sounds royalty free with your productions. (Unless they are loop Packs)
- Please allow us up to 48 hours to reply to any of your emails without conflict.
- We are not responsible for any lost files purchased from our website Digitalprosounds.com however by providing proof of purchase we can resend any files you previously purchased from us.
- By purchasing you agree that you are the owner of the card or Paypal account being used.
- We are not held responsible in the case of any unlikely damages caused. (please make sure you are always keeping a back up of your files)
Third Party Websites
In order to provide you with comprehensive up to date information, our website contains external links to third-party websites. To the extent that these are not clearly identifiable as such, we shall point out to you that the relevant link refers to an external website. Digital Pro Sounds has no influence on the content and design of such third-party websites. Consequently, the guarantees given under this privacy statement do naturally not apply for such other websites.
Use Of The Data
As soon as you buy something in our shop, register a product via Digital Pro Sounds registration software or via the web site or have yourself registered for one of our services, we need your e-mail address, name and possibly personal information such as (postal address, telephone number, credit card information, sex, date of birth). Digital Pro Sounds uses this data to customize your visit to our web site and to continuously improve it.
We also use your information to communicate about orders, products, services and marketing offers with you and for updating our data sets and to maintain and update your customer accounts at Digital Pro Sounds, to display content such as your registered products, or to display relevant updates to you, as well as recommending other products which might be interesting to you. Beyond that we use your information to improve our platform, to prevent or uncover abuse, particularly fraud or to allow third parties to exercise technical, logistic or other services on our behalf.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to us. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Cookies are alphanumerical identifiers, small text files we transmit to the hard disk of your computer via your web browser or other programs. They enable us to recognise your browser and offer you different services. No security relevant or personal data will be stored. Furthermore, cookies cannot transmit viruses, spy out data on your computer or send e-mails without your notice. Also, every web server can only read cookies it has set itself.
Using our web site without cookies being set is possible under certain conditions; a purchase in the shop unfortunately does not work without the possibility of setting cookies.
The most browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically. But you can disable cookies being storing or configure your browser in a way that it notifies you before storing cookies. As you can only make full use of the most of our interesting features with cookies being enabled, we recommend leaving the cookie function on.
Furthermore we recommend completely signing off after using a computer you share with other users if this machine is configured in a way it accepts cookies. This particularly applies to computers in public spaces, such as internet cafés or libraries. In this case we highly recommend completely signing off so that no data remain recognisable for the next user.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org